Bridgestone and Webfleet are together on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future of mobility. IAA Transportation 2022, taking place from September 19-25 in Hanover, Germany, offers fleets a unique opportunity to learn more about the products and data-driven mobility solutions Bridgestone and Webfleet can offer them to improve their performance.
IAA attendees – whether fleets, OEMs or technology leaders – will find the latest tire innovations, advanced mobility solutions and integrated fleet management solutions at the Bridgestone booth. These include Bridgestone’s premium fleet tire portfolio:
- Bridgestone Ecopia H002 – enabling long-haul fleets to lower the total cost of ownership and continue to operate even in challenging weather conditions thanks to best-in-class fuel efficiency and wet traction, while reducing CO2 emissions2 emissions and provides year-round performance.*1
- Bridgestone Duravis R002 – designed to help fleets reduce their operating costs by significantly reducing costs per kilometer through excellent wear performance and optimized fuel consumption.*2
- Bridgestone U-AP 002 – a tire with a high mileage, fuel and energy-saving city bus that improves sustainable and efficient urban mobility through CO . reduction2 emissions and total cost of ownership (including for EVs).*
- bandag – as a global leader in retreading, Bridgestone-owned Bandag will showcase some of its flagship products, including:
- Bandag Regionals 002 – no-compromise tires with improved wear performance, minimal cost per kilometer, optimized fuel consumption and year-round safety.
- Bandag U-AP 002 – contributes to sustainable urban mobility with excellent mileage, is winterized and compatible with all types of powertrains (including EVs).
- And much more – Bridgestone will also make exciting announcements about new products during the show
Fleetcare – a unique integrated solution for tire and fleet management
In addition to its premium tire portfolio, Bridgestone will also showcase: Fleetcare. Fleetcare, a new and unique integrated solution for tire and fleet management, delivers improved efficiency and lower operating costs for fleets thanks to a complete package from one mobility partner.
Fleetcare combines Bridgestone’s premium tire and tire management solutions with Webfleet’s fleet management solution to help fleets accelerate their business. Fleetcare is supported by proven technologies and can be adapted to the unique needs of each fleet. It aims to reduce total cost of ownership, increase customer satisfaction, save time, support compliance, maximize safety and security, and improve sustainability.
As part of its Fleetcare offering, Bridgestone will also unveil its new dedicated and turnkey solution for small and medium-sized trucks and buses, commercial vehicles and passenger car fleets at the show.
With new solutions such as Fleetcare, Bridgestone is demonstrating that it is the right partner to help fleets navigate effectively both the complex demands of their operations and the many possible mobility solutions a fleet can deploy during their growth journey.
Advanced and integrated mobility solutions
A range of other advanced mobility solutions will be showcased, including:
- fuel care – a powerful solution for optimizing key aspects of fleet operations that impact fuel consumption, including data-driven tire configuration per vehicle, driving style monitoring and coaching, mileage reduction through professional navigation, and detailed fuel monitoring and analysis.
- Trailer Maintenance – an all-in-one mileage-based trailer management solution, with GPS position and motion status, instant alerts (theft prevention), maintenance alerts and asset usage reporting, tire management based on mileage and location, and the capability to a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) solution for trailers.
- And much more digitized, connected and predictive tire maintenance solutions based on telematics data, including RFID-enabled tire inspections, rotations and maintenance based on asset usage and predicted wear, efficient tire maintenance based on vehicle location, as well as accurate tire performance monitoring and early detection of potential problems .
Webfleet will also showcase its innovative fleet management solutions at the show, including:
- Webfleet TPMS – monitors tire pressure and temperature in real time. Predictive tire management detects problems before they lead to expensive repairs or downtime. This helps reduce operating costs, improve road safety and reduce environmental impact.
- Webfleet video – combines dashcam footage with driving data to give you the full context of traffic incidents in real time. AI technology automatically identifies risky behavior and alerts the driver to avoid dangerous situations.
- Webfleet Tachograph Manager – the reliable all-in-one solution to download, analyze and archive your tachograph data.
- Webfleet Vehicle Control – digitizes the daily inspections of your drivers. The mobile app minimizes paperwork and streamlines the compliance process, meaning you can act quickly to resolve vehicle defects for safer operating conditions.
- Webfleet Work App – helps drivers manage daily tasks and access best-in-class navigation.
Webfleet provides fleet customers with the data-driven insights and tools they need to improve their fleet and mobility performance and take advantage of the new opportunities arising from the connected world. Webfleet’s products and solutions allow users to take action to reduce fuel consumption, increase safety, go electric, increase productivity while complying with tacograph regulations, and more.
Taco van der Leij, Vice President Europe Webfleet said: “We are very excited to participate as Bridgestone in IAA Transportation 2022, where we will showcase what Webfleet does best: enabling companies to optimize their fleet performance and make trucks keep the road. We pride ourselves on offering quality services and welcome fleets of all sizes to see for themselves how much they can achieve with our cutting-edge solutions. Since its birth in Leipzig in 1999, Webfleet has been and remains a core product and leader in the German transport industry. We are proud to have once again chosen IAA as the event where we will showcase and launch our latest innovations.”
A strong commitment to sustainable mobility solutions
As a sustainable solutions company and a leading fleet partner, Bridgestone is strongly committed to making businesses more efficient and sustainable through its portfolio of premium tires, tire-centric technologies and advanced mobility solutions, including Webfleet.
This is an example of how sustainability is a key principle of Bridgestone and its ongoing efforts to support the realization of a sustainable society by providing social and customer value. The Bridgestone E8 Commitment is at the heart of this and consists of eight focus areas – Energy, Ecology, Efficiency, Expansion, Economy, Emotion, Convenience and Empowerment – that guide Bridgestone’s strategic priorities, decision-making and actions in every area of the business. .
Mark Tejedor, Vice President Commercial Replacement and OE at Bridgestone EMIA said: “As a global leader in tires and sustainable mobility solutions, we are pleased to return to IAA Transportation with not only our premium tire portfolio, but also Webfleet and our exceptional offering of advanced mobility solutions. We also look forward to presenting Fleetcare to the world and reconnecting with our customers and partners. At Bridgestone, we are committed to delivering maximum efficiency, convenience and sustainability to fleets today and tomorrow, and everything we will showcase at IAA Transportation 2022 will reflect this. We can’t wait to show you what we have in store.”