Diablo Immortal harks back to the era of peace, after the fall of the last Prime Evil known as Baal, in Diablo II Lord of Destruction. This is also when the Demon Hunters are formed.
With the fall of the Prime Evils, Diablo’s minions search for fragments of the Worldstone in an effort to resurrect their fallen master, and it’s up to the players to defend the realm.
The free-to-play massively multiplayer online action role-playing game has already racked up quite a number of fans across available platforms, and Demon Hunter is one of six playable classes in the game.
Diablo Immortal Class Demon Hunter – Primary Attacks and Abilities
The Demon Hunter was first introduced in Diablo III and focuses on ranged combat. From a gameplay perspective, the class mainly deals physical damage at a distance with a mix of elemental damage.
Demon Hunter, as mentioned earlier, is one of the six playable classes in Diablo Immortal and is the bow archetype class. The class excels at dealing damage at a distance with both good AoE (area of effect) and single-target options.
Demon Hunter unlocks the Crossbow Shot Primary Attack and the Knockback Shot and Multishot Skills at level 1. With that said, let’s take a look at the different Primary Attacks and Skills for the Demon Hunter class in Diablo Immortal.
- Crossbow shot (level 1) – Players can shoot an arrow to deal damage
- Explosive Arrow (Level 34) – An explosive arrow that can deal AoE damage.
- Recoil Shot (Level 1) – Players can fire a beam of energy that damages and knocks back enemies.
- Multi shot (level 1) – Players can fire different shots to damage enemies.
- Rain of Revenge (Level 3) – Players can fire arrows into the air to rain damage on an area.
- Punishment (level 8) – Players can shoot in all directions for a certain amount of time.
- Bold Swing (Level 15) – Players can use a rope to swing to a new area and damage enemies along the way.
- Knife trap (level 20) – A knife trap that acts as a mine and explodes when activated to fire knives that damage nearby enemies; players can place three traps at once.
- Sentry (Level 28) – A deployable tower that fires at nearby enemies; two of these items can be placed at the same time.
- Smoke screen (level 38) – Players can create a smokescreen that hides them and their allies.
- Impal (level 41) – Players can throw many knives in one direction, damaging all enemies they hit.
- Escape (Level 44) – A combined forward attack and backward dodge that deals damage and reduces an enemy’s movement speed.
- Spider Chakram (level 47) – Players can fire a Chakram that returns to them and damages all enemies in its path. Catching the chakram will reset the cool down period up to three times.
- Revenge (level 50) – Players can fire three shots for their primary attack and receive a movement improvement for each nearby enemy; it stacks up to 10 times
Demon Hunter is a unique class in Diablo Immortal and players can try it out in the free-to-play game on Android and iOS, as well as through the open beta on PC.