Mangaluru: Electric scooter showroom goes up in flames due to short circuit

Daijiworld Media Network – Mangaluru (MS)

Mangaluru, June 24: An electric scooter showroom was gutted in the city’s Naguri when it caught fire on Friday, June 24 after an electrical short circuited the property.

The store, Okinawa Scooters, was completely burnt down in the accident and the loss is estimated at enormous. Smoke was coming from the building where the store is located.

The fire brigade rushed to the spot and extinguished the blazing fire.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.